15 Day Western Australian Tour
Experience the Pilbara, the awakening giant of Western Australia’s north. Join our inaugural tour to this region and experience some of the world’s ancient natural landscapes dating back three billion years and stretching over 500,000 square kilometres. Travel from Karratha to Broome via Tom Price, Newman and Port Hedland, through unique communities of the rugged outback. Taking in national parks and iron ore mines, you’ll also visit traditional cattle stations and advanced grazing properties that have increased production and carrying capacity through the introduction of irrigation, performance grasses and different breeds of cattle. The tour includes a day at the iconic Marble Bar Cup and culminates in beautiful Broome with its rich history in pearling where you can enjoy watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Destination | Karratha, Onslow, Tom Price, Newman, Bonney Downs, Pardoo Station, Port Hedland, and Broome.
Per person from
To Be Confirmed
based on 2 ppl sharing. Prices vary depending on the season. Excludes air.
Length | 15 Days
– Visit traditional cattle stations and progressive grazing properties
– Immerse yourself in the Pilbara’s ancient landscapes
– Attend the Marble Bar Cup
– Visit Rio Tinto Iron Ore mine, one of the world’s largest
– Experience the rich biodiversity of Karajini National Park
– Relax in the pearling capital of Broome